Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 12:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Moderate background noise enhances creativity and makes consumers more likely to buy new and innovative products, according to a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research.
- Does background noise make consumers buy more innovative products?Wed, 20 Jun 2012, 11:09:34 EDT
- Research: Too much, too little noise turns off consumers, creativityMon, 14 May 2012, 15:32:38 EDT
- How do creative ads shake up the way we think?Mon, 9 May 2011, 11:32:55 EDT
- What the heck is it? Consumers can be primed to understand hybrid productsMon, 23 Feb 2009, 17:11:31 EST
- Are consumers aware that they are drawn to the center when choosing products?Mon, 16 Jul 2012, 21:06:19 EDT