Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 10:03 in Paleontology & Archaeology
'Modern' fathers have been around for far longer than we think, but they have only recently started to change nappies according to research from the University of Warwick.
- Research punctures 'modern' fathers myth -- except for nappies, that isWed, 13 Jun 2012, 12:36:20 EDT
- You are what your father ate tooThu, 23 Dec 2010, 14:33:30 EST
- Fathers need their childrenMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:49:56 EDT
- Fathers benefit from seeking help as parentsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 16:39:19 EDT
- Why females live longer than males: is it due to the father's sperm?Tue, 1 Dec 2009, 19:57:25 EST