The Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA) today announced the release of a new report titled OIDA Workshops on Metrics for Aggregation Networks and Data Centers a roadmap for optical communications, based on quantitative, system-level metrics.
- Computer scientists scale 'layer 2' data center networks to 100,000 ports and beyondMon, 17 Aug 2009, 18:23:28 EDT
- Scientists develop device to enable improved global data transmissionTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:36:29 EDT
- 'Data motion metric' needed for supercomputer rankings, says SDSC's SnavelyWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:37:57 EDT
- International science community to establish global virtual library for scientific dataThu, 23 Oct 2008, 11:24:26 EDT
- Cancer is a p53 protein aggregation diseaseTue, 29 Mar 2011, 12:08:51 EDT