Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 08:31 in Astronomy & Space
(Phys.org) -- Europe missed Sundays solar eclipse on the other side of the planet but ESAs space weather microsatellite Proba-2 passed repeatedly through the Moons shadow.
- Scientists capitalize on extended solar eclipseWed, 22 Jul 2009, 9:28:43 EDT
- A special issue on the International Workshop of the 2008 Solar Total EclipseSat, 31 Oct 2009, 1:50:18 EDT
- Eclipses yield first images of elusive iron line in the solar coronaMon, 4 Jan 2010, 17:30:51 EST
- Getting NASA's SDO into focusSat, 6 Oct 2012, 8:04:04 EDT
- Hinode to support ground-based eclipse observationsTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:46 EST