(Phys.org) -- Condensed-matter physicists the world over are in hot pursuit of a comprehensive understanding of high-temperature superconductivity, not just for its technological benefits but for the clues it holds to strongly correlated electron systems.
- Study helps explain behavior of latest high-temp superconductorsTue, 3 May 2011, 13:02:43 EDT
- Study: Quantum fluctuations are key in superconductorsFri, 8 Jan 2010, 14:30:11 EST
- New theory for latest high-temperature superconductorsWed, 13 Aug 2008, 13:29:14 EDT
- Key advance in understanding 'pseudogap' phase in high-Tc superconductorsWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:28:52 EDT
- 'Broken symmetry' discovery in high-temperature superconductors opens new research pathThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:30:48 EDT