Friday, May 18, 2012 - 03:31 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- China's government on Friday rejected a U.S. antidumping ruling against its makers of solar power equipment and Chinese manufacturers warned proposed punitive tariffs might hurt efforts to promote clean energy.
- Solar greenhouses: China's winning solution to global energy crisisThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:06 EDT
- A special issue on the International Workshop of the 2008 Solar Total EclipseSat, 31 Oct 2009, 1:50:18 EDT
- Solar power manufacturing makes good business sense for governments: Queen's University studyThu, 20 May 2010, 13:13:28 EDT
- 'Major discovery' from MIT primed to unleash solar revolutionThu, 31 Jul 2008, 14:43:02 EDT
- New solar energy conversion process could revamp solar power productionMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:09:37 EDT