Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:02 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at The University of Nottingham have opened the way for more accurate research into new ways to fight dangerous bacterial infections by proving a long-held theory about how bacteria communicate with each other.
- Fighting bacteria's strength in numbersThu, 17 May 2012, 16:36:01 EDT
- 'Good' bacteria keep immune system primed to fight future infectionsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:59:49 EST
- Revealing the weapons by which bacteria fight each otherThu, 4 Apr 2013, 13:06:09 EDT
- In the ring: Researchers fighting bacterial infections zero in on microorganism's soft spotsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 11:45:38 EDT
- Communication breakdown: New strategy may be valid alternative to traditional antibioticsThu, 30 Jul 2009, 13:41:16 EDT