Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 14:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Law enforcement officials and civil liberties advocates clashed Thursday at a US congressional hearing on a proposed law to protect the "location privacy" of people using mobile phones.
- Study: Including ads in mobile apps poses privacy, security risksMon, 19 Mar 2012, 15:34:26 EDT
- Technology users are failing to take adequate steps to protect their digital privacyFri, 5 Sep 2008, 0:22:38 EDT
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST
- Household robots do not protect users' security and privacy, researchers sayThu, 8 Oct 2009, 17:45:53 EDT
- Can mobile phones help people 'EatWell?'Wed, 17 Feb 2010, 10:22:57 EST