Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 14:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Although it is tempting to use the word "we" to make consumers feel like part of the family, people react negatively when brands overstep their boundaries, according to a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research.
- Why do consumers dislike corporate brands that get too familiar?Thu, 17 May 2012, 21:32:56 EDT
- When will a message of social responsibility backfire?Thu, 14 Jul 2011, 15:05:38 EDT
- Global markets: Chinese consumers respond to Western brandsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:51:06 EDT
- Feeling out of control? Consumers find comfort in boundariesWed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:33:56 EDT
- Brand-conscious consumers take bad news to heartMon, 15 Aug 2011, 23:33:05 EDT