Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
California has had remarkable success in developing and deploying clean technology, using it to help fuel the state's economic rebound and drive its effort to cut greenhouse gas emissions, even as its population continues to grow.
- Developing countries lack means to acquire more efficient technologiesTue, 9 Dec 2008, 13:03:16 EST
- Toward reducing the greenhouse gas emissions of the Internet and telecommunicationsWed, 2 Jan 2013, 16:03:20 EST
- California's N2O emissions may be nearly triple current estimatesTue, 4 Dec 2012, 16:13:19 EST
- California's energy future: Aggressive efficiency and electrification needed to cut emissionsTue, 24 May 2011, 17:35:44 EDT
- If greenhouse gas emissions stopped now, Earth still would likely get warmerTue, 15 Feb 2011, 14:32:28 EST