NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., successfully completed wind tunnel testing for Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC) Space Systems of Louisville, Colo. The test will provide aerodynamic data that will aid in the design of the new Dream Chaser Space System.
- NASA's NPP satellite successfully completes thermal vac testingThu, 26 May 2011, 7:34:24 EDT
- NASA's NPP satellite completes comprehensive testingMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:36:13 EDT
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope completes first round of cryogenic mirror testFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:36:02 EDT
- Webb Telescope sunshield passes launch depressurization tests to verify flight designFri, 8 Oct 2010, 15:51:38 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST