Researchers from North Carolina State University have developed a new way to fine-tune wireless power transfer (WPT) receivers, making the systems more efficient and functional. WPT systems hold promise for charging electric vehicles, electronic devices and other technologies.
- KAIST develops wireless power transfer technology for high capacity transitTue, 12 Feb 2013, 21:32:22 EST
- Artificially structured metamaterials may boost wireless power transferTue, 13 Mar 2012, 10:33:11 EDT
- Researchers use flexible channel width to improve user experience on wireless systemsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 13:32:51 EDT
- New approach to modeling power system aims for better monitoring and control of blackoutsWed, 12 Jan 2011, 12:01:08 EST
- New technique boosts high-power potential for gallium nitride electronicsWed, 2 Feb 2011, 10:09:25 EST