(Phys.org) -- Researchers from Michigan State University, the NIST Center for Neutron Research, and the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology have discovered the key to controlling and enhancing the lossless flow of a current with a single electron spin state in a standard superconducting device.
- Oregon physicists don't flip spin but find possible electron switchWed, 28 May 2008, 9:21:57 EDT
- Device controls electron spin at room temperatureMon, 6 Apr 2009, 10:29:12 EDT
- Spin-polarized electrons on demandWed, 21 Jan 2009, 14:28:37 EST
- Putting a new spin on current researchFri, 14 Nov 2008, 19:28:41 EST
- Spin-polarized electrons on demandThu, 15 Jan 2009, 10:22:49 EST