Monday, May 14, 2012 - 17:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Online deals company Groupon Inc. posted a smaller net loss and sharply higher revenue in the first quarter, helped by increased demand from a growing customer base.
- Rice U. study: Daily deal promotions beneficial for certain kinds of startupsFri, 6 May 2011, 10:34:47 EDT
- Rising acidity levels could trigger shellfish revenue declines, job lossesWed, 17 Jun 2009, 10:59:22 EDT
- Research links diversity with increased sales revenue and profits, more customersTue, 31 Mar 2009, 10:45:36 EDT
- Rice University study finds Groupon is more beneficial for consumers than businessesWed, 29 Sep 2010, 14:09:26 EDT
- UBC professor credits diversified revenue for success of world's top airportsThu, 22 Jul 2010, 15:38:11 EDT