Monday, May 14, 2012 - 05:30 in Biology & Nature
(Phys.org) -- A curious twist in a family of plant proteins called chalcone-isomerase recently was discovered by Salk Institute for Biological Studies scientist Joseph Noel and colleagues at Iowa State University led by Eve Wurtele.
- Iowa State, Salk researchers make plant protein discovery that could boost bioeconomyMon, 14 May 2012, 12:35:31 EDT
- Iowa State University researcher discovers key to vital DNA, protein interactionTue, 10 Nov 2009, 14:23:55 EST
- Scientists take a giant step for people -- with plants!Fri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:35:38 EDT
- Starch-controlling gene fuels more protein in soybean plantsThu, 7 Apr 2011, 12:39:28 EDT
- How plants fine tune their natural chemical defensesSun, 7 Sep 2008, 13:29:25 EDT