Monday, May 14, 2012 - 07:30 in Physics & Chemistry
As a boy growing up in Croatia, Marin Soljacic wanted to be an inventor. But he wasnt interested only in designing new products; he wanted to discover physical phenomena that would enable completely new technologies.
- The amazing quantum world of ultra cold matterThu, 31 Jul 2008, 10:16:46 EDT
- Blind inventors revolutionize computer accessTue, 5 Oct 2010, 9:01:29 EDT
- President honors nation's top scientists and innovatorsFri, 18 Sep 2009, 13:51:23 EDT
- Promising device snags young inventors coveted spot at IShowFri, 12 Jun 2009, 10:58:13 EDT
- Physicists move closer to efficient single-photon sourcesWed, 16 Mar 2011, 16:04:16 EDT