Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at the University of Leeds are developing a way to 'barcode' viral diseases to rapidly test new outbreaks for potentially lethal mutations.
- Caltech scientists develop 'barcode chip' for cheap, fast blood testsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 14:43:32 EST
- The first DNA barcodes of commonly traded bushmeat are publishedFri, 4 Sep 2009, 11:45:42 EDT
- Study finds DNA barcoding requires caution without closer examinationThu, 25 Jun 2009, 11:08:25 EDT
- University of Toronto helps to 'barcode' the world's plantsTue, 28 Jul 2009, 10:32:05 EDT
- Nature Medicine study shows Peregrine's bavituximab can cure lethal virus infectionsSun, 23 Nov 2008, 14:08:08 EST