Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 05:00 in Earth & Climate
About 2,000 birds were found dead on beaches in central Chile, a natural history museum director said Friday, accusing fishermen of snagging them in their nets and letting them drown.
- Sex of early birds suggests dinosaur reproductive styleTue, 22 Jan 2013, 12:14:41 EST
- Scrub jays react to their deadTue, 11 Sep 2012, 17:02:56 EDT
- Gene expression in alligators suggests birds have 'thumbs'Fri, 3 Oct 2008, 12:08:21 EDT
- Gulf oil spill could widen, worsen 'dead zone'Mon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:26 EDT
- Study shows rise in Cornwall's dolphin, whale and porpoise deathsSun, 6 Jul 2008, 21:28:30 EDT