(AP) -- Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson is assuring his colleagues that he didn't supply the incorrect information that led the troubled Internet company to list a bogus college degree in his official biography, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- CEOs with top college degrees no better at improving long-term firm performance than other CEOsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 0:43:28 EDT
- Why do people behave badly? Maybe it's just too easyTue, 23 Nov 2010, 13:04:09 EST
- Risks of sharing personal genetic information online need more study, Stanford bioethicists sayFri, 5 Jun 2009, 4:29:30 EDT
- Study: Online undergrads learn well without strong class bondThu, 18 Nov 2010, 16:44:49 EST
- Patients shouldn't navigate Internet without physician guideWed, 24 Mar 2010, 18:33:16 EDT