To get the true measure of what's often called "The Facebook Effect," look beyond the company. Generally ignored in the klieg lights focused on Facebook's IPO is a growing ecosystem of other startups that are using the social network's 900 million users to launch their own businesses.
- The joy is in the social huntFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:52:31 EDT
- Study finds link between Facebook use, lower grades in collegeMon, 13 Apr 2009, 15:43:04 EDT
- Fleeing Facebook: Study examines why people quit -- and come back -- to the 'global aquarium'Fri, 3 May 2013, 13:05:06 EDT
- Facebook profiles capture true personality, according to new psychology researchTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:37:12 EST
- New study shows Facebook use elevates moodWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:50 EST