The ambitious goals set by the German government to promote energy efficiency have put pressure on companies to change their energy-use policies. But the sustainable management of energy resources and the associated energy-saving measures can only be implemented if users have a reliable means of quantifying their power consumption. A novel sensor enables them to do just that, and thereby comply with the new government regulations. The new metering device will be presented at the Sensor+Test 2012 trade fair in Nuremberg from 22 to 24 May.
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT
- Controlling robotic arms is child's playFri, 13 May 2011, 19:32:07 EDT
- Sensors that can stretch Fri, 13 May 2011, 10:06:01 EDT
- Contact through silver particles in inkTue, 6 May 2008, 10:35:26 EDT
- Solar-powered device affordable, reliable tool to measure blood pressureMon, 8 Nov 2010, 17:33:16 EST