Soybeans soaking in warm water could become a new "green" source for production of a cancer-fighting substance now manufactured in a complicated and time-consuming industrial process, scientists are reporting in ACS' Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
- Soybeans soaked in warm water naturally release key cancer-fighting substanceWed, 9 May 2012, 14:32:41 EDT
- New and old threats to soybean productionThu, 23 Jun 2011, 19:34:15 EDT
- USDA scientists, collaborators sequence soybean genomeWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:23 EST
- Comparing soybean production methodsTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:36:04 EDT
- Leaves of carob tree, source of chocolate substitute, fight food-poisoning bacteriaWed, 17 Oct 2012, 15:39:00 EDT