Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 16:30 in Psychology & Sociology
(AP) -- It took a return to the South to get me back on Foursquare. Months later, I'm still not sure why I need it, yet I can't seem to stay away.
- Carnegie Mellon researchers create dynamic view of city based on Foursquare check-in dataTue, 1 May 2012, 22:34:39 EDT
- The kids are all right: Few negative associations with moms' return to work after having childrenThu, 14 Oct 2010, 13:05:04 EDT
- Addiction: Insights from Parkinson's diseaseWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:57:00 EST
- Why the craving for cocaine won't go awayThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:36:17 EDT
- Social media poised to drive disaster preparedness and responseWed, 27 Jul 2011, 22:33:54 EDT