Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 08:20 in Physics & Chemistry
As medical researchers and engineers try to shrink diagnostics to fit in a person's pocket, one question is how to easily move and mix small samples of liquid.
- Stirred, not shaken: Bio-inspired cilia mix medical reagents at small scalesTue, 30 Jun 2009, 15:21:29 EDT
- New diagnostic chip able to generate single-cell molecular 'fingerprints' for brain tumorsTue, 3 Aug 2010, 9:58:44 EDT
- New TB diagnostic proves effective, expedient, study findsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 17:44:13 EDT
- Building a biochemistry lab on a chipTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:04:56 EST
- Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News reports on growing role of molecular diagnosticsFri, 3 Oct 2008, 18:14:46 EDT