Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 11:03 in Psychology & Sociology
(AP) -- The 8-year-old twins love their iPad. They draw, play games and expand their vocabulary. Their family's teenagers also like the hand-held computer tablets, too, but the clan's elders show no interest.
- Family obligation in Chinese homes lowers teenage depression symptomsThu, 4 Jun 2009, 14:16:05 EDT
- Teaching computer gamesThu, 21 Jan 2010, 11:19:24 EST
- Attraction by design: U of A researchers pique girls' interest in computing scienceWed, 9 Feb 2011, 14:06:15 EST
- Video games are good for girls -- if parents play alongTue, 1 Feb 2011, 1:34:24 EST
- Reading the zip codes of 3,500-year-old lettersFri, 6 Aug 2010, 14:17:53 EDT