In the vacuum business, less is moreexcept when it comes to accuracy. Industries that depend on high-quality, carefully monitored vacuum for sensitive processes such as microchip fabrication, as well as researchers in numerous technology fields, defense R&D work, and academic science, require high-precision sensors calibrated to authoritative standards.
- Pressure sensors on alertWed, 24 Mar 2010, 11:32:29 EDT
- UV light nearly doubles vacuum's effectiveness in reducing carpet microbesMon, 1 Nov 2010, 17:32:55 EDT
- Chalmers scientists create light from vacuumFri, 18 Nov 2011, 14:35:26 EST
- Older, cheaper vacuum cleaners release more bacteria and dustWed, 4 Jan 2012, 20:32:36 EST
- Space: The not-so-final frontierMon, 8 Sep 2008, 12:36:57 EDT