The drive to develop crops for use as biofuel, continues to raise questions about additional uses of forest land. A cutting edge computer model developed at North Carolina State University offers detailed insight to predict the environmental impact along with understanding forest ecosystem response to global climate change.
- Microsoft scientist highlights urgent need for new computer models to address climate changeThu, 12 Jun 2008, 14:23:00 EDT
- Study paves way for new biofuels models, technologiesMon, 10 May 2010, 11:07:36 EDT
- New report assesses impact of climate change on forest diseasesTue, 10 Apr 2012, 11:34:11 EDT
- Managing future forests for waterWed, 28 Sep 2011, 15:36:26 EDT
- If you cut down a tree in the forest, can wildlife hear it?Fri, 14 Dec 2012, 17:04:31 EST