The Internet and social media have opened up new vistas for people to share preferences in films, books and music. Services such as Spotify and the Washington Post Social Reader already integrate reading and listening into social networks, providing what Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg calls frictionless sharing.
- Adolescents in foster care require guidelines for safe social media use, MU expert saysWed, 5 Sep 2012, 12:08:52 EDT
- Why do we share stories, news and information with others?Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 14:39:59 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Texting, social networking and other media use linked to poor academic performanceThu, 11 Apr 2013, 14:09:09 EDT
- Social media has role in delivery of healthcare but patients should proceed with cautionMon, 31 Oct 2011, 14:36:01 EDT