There is hardly a greater discovery during the past century than DNAdeoxyribonucleic acidthe biomolecular material in every cell of the human body. DNA contains the genetic information necessary for cell replication, protein synthesis and reproduction.
- Study reveals major genetic differences between blood and tissue cellsWed, 15 Jul 2009, 13:38:12 EDT
- New high-throughput screening technique makes probing puzzling proteins possibleSun, 29 Mar 2009, 14:51:20 EDT
- Secrets of a precision protein machineFri, 15 Apr 2011, 16:03:58 EDT
- CSHL scientists uncover role of protein critical for activating DNA replicationThu, 7 Jan 2010, 9:58:45 EST
- Method of DNA repair linked to higher likelihood of genetic mutationTue, 15 Feb 2011, 18:01:22 EST