(Phys.org) -- A plant pathologist at the University of California, Riverside has identified a fungus that has been linked to the branch dieback and general decline of several backyard avocado and landscape trees in residential neighborhoods of Los Angeles County.
- Beetle-fungus disease threatens crops and landscape trees in Southern CaliforniaTue, 8 May 2012, 15:34:07 EDT
- UC Riverside entomologist helps manage invasion threats posed to California's avocadosTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:14 EDT
- Scientists develop new DNA technique to aid crops and trees at risk from deadly 'honey fungus'Mon, 29 Nov 2010, 11:32:56 EST
- Landscape tree disease from 12 wood decay fungi studiedThu, 30 Dec 2010, 10:11:32 EST
- Planting depth affects popular landscape treeWed, 21 Apr 2010, 12:04:03 EDT