Monday, May 7, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- (at)BarackObama is on Twitter. So is (at)MittRomney. And so are all the voters following the 2012 presidential contest, whether they know it or not.
- Study: Voters in battleground states more ambivalent about presidential candidatesMon, 20 Oct 2008, 13:35:28 EDT
- Using Twitter to predict the influence of lifestyle on healthFri, 8 Feb 2013, 12:07:32 EST
- Twitter data crunching: The new crystal ballWed, 29 Aug 2012, 19:36:26 EDT
- Research examines key qualities that voters expect in their presidential candidatesMon, 15 Nov 2010, 17:05:59 EST
- Using Twitter to predict financial marketsTue, 27 Mar 2012, 0:34:13 EDT