Commercial ships travel across most of the globe and could provide better warnings for potentially deadly tsunamis, according to a study published May 5 by scientists at the University of Hawaii Manoa (UHM) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.
- Report: Tsunami detection improves, but coastal areas still vulnerableFri, 17 Sep 2010, 14:50:23 EDT
- A world novelty for an improved tsunami early warningWed, 9 Jul 2008, 12:21:48 EDT
- A new approach in tsunami-early warningMon, 10 Nov 2008, 13:57:26 EST
- Locating tsunami warning buoysWed, 28 Apr 2010, 10:53:32 EDT
- 6 years after the tsunami disasterThu, 23 Dec 2010, 11:21:23 EST