Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 13:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- On the foggy streets of San Francisco, tech superstars and the homeless can be hard to tell apart in their identical hoodies. But there's a key difference: smartphones and cash in some pockets, neither in others.
- Homeless youth need more than treatment for substance abuse, study saysMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:41 EDT
- Archeology of homelessnessMon, 24 Nov 2008, 12:15:57 EST
- Perceptions and experiences of homeless youth vary by race, UCSF study showsThu, 29 Jan 2009, 13:57:43 EST
- Homeless youths most often victims of crime: study led by York U researcherMon, 27 Sep 2010, 11:50:52 EDT
- Homeless people without enough to eat are more likely to be hospitalizedThu, 3 Feb 2011, 13:09:35 EST