Friday, May 4, 2012 - 08:40 in Astronomy & Space
After 36 years of debate, confusion, and failed attempts by other space agencies to answer a basic question, NASAs Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) is on its way to repeat the search for organic matter that eluded the two Viking probes.
- Searching for the 'perfect glass'Thu, 16 Jun 2011, 15:34:33 EDT
- Researchers retrieve authentic Viking DNA from 1,000-year-old skeletonsTue, 27 May 2008, 22:14:16 EDT
- European satellites probe a new magnetarTue, 16 Jun 2009, 11:38:44 EDT
- Elderly suicide risk after previous attempts varies by sexMon, 28 Sep 2009, 19:50:51 EDT
- Did climate change cause Greenland's ancient Viking community to collapse?Mon, 20 Jun 2011, 10:03:35 EDT