Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 08:30 in Earth & Climate
There is potential to store large volumes of Australias precious fresh water underground, to offset climate change, avoid evaporation losses and meet national water needs into the future, leading water scientists say.
- Leaking underground CO2 storage could contaminate drinking waterThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:02:22 EST
- Water evaporated from trees cools global climate Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 17:35:00 EDT
- EPA's stormwater program needs a significant overhaulWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:49:59 EDT
- From mothballs to mobilization: Taking the salt out of sea waterTue, 30 Sep 2008, 13:42:36 EDT
- Water levels dropping in some major rivers as global climate changesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 11:07:46 EDT