Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 02:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers from the University of Bristol have created artificial muscles that can be transformed at the flick of a switch to mimic the remarkable camouflaging abilities of organisms such as squid and zebrafish.
- Squid and zebrafish cells inspire camouflaging smart materialsWed, 2 May 2012, 10:34:11 EDT
- Now you see it, now you don't: MBL scientists unraveling the mystery of camouflageThu, 15 Jan 2009, 14:32:35 EST
- World Wars camouflage technique could have benefits in modern warfareWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:34:36 EDT
- Squid 'sight': Not just through eyesMon, 1 Jun 2009, 17:29:15 EDT
- Better housing conditions for zebrafish could improve research resultsThu, 3 May 2012, 15:06:40 EDT