Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
Maximum running speed is the most important variable influencing mammalian eye size other than body size, according to new research from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Eye size determined by maximum running speed in mammalsWed, 2 May 2012, 12:36:58 EDT
- Mammals shrink at faster rates than they growMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:55 EST
- Cyclone Cleo has reached its maximum wind speedWed, 9 Dec 2009, 14:49:51 EST
- Nevada professor discovers new way to calculate body's 'Maximum Weight Limit'Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 16:07:58 EDT
- 2013 wintertime Arctic sea ice maximum fifth lowest on recordWed, 3 Apr 2013, 15:34:12 EDT