Monday, April 30, 2012 - 14:00 in Biology & Nature
University of Florida lepidopterist Andrei Sourakov has spent his life's work studying moths and butterflies. But it was his teenage daughter, Alexandra, who led research on how color impacts butterflies' feeding patterns.
- Science fair winner publishes new study on butterfly foraging behaviorMon, 30 Apr 2012, 23:31:56 EDT
- How the butterflies got their spotsFri, 5 Feb 2010, 20:30:10 EST
- Caught in the act: Butterfly mate preference shows how 1 species can become 2Thu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:34 EST
- Internet catches updated butterfly and moth websiteTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:41:55 EST
- Internet catches updated butterfly and moth websiteTue, 8 Mar 2011, 17:06:24 EST