Monday, April 30, 2012 - 14:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Travelers who suspect they have been victims of racial profiling by security screeners at US airports can now lodge a complaint in minutes, thanks to a smartphone application released on Monday.
- Racial profiling to limit terror attacks is fundamentally flawedThu, 18 Nov 2010, 3:54:06 EST
- Research shows how racial and gender profiling can affect outcome of traffic stopsThu, 21 Jun 2012, 14:37:18 EDT
- Support for racial equality may be victim of Obama's electionMon, 23 Mar 2009, 14:50:24 EDT
- Profiling based on mobile, online behavior: A privacy issueMon, 6 Dec 2010, 12:36:10 EST
- African-American teens' perceptions of racial discriminationWed, 29 Apr 2009, 1:41:20 EDT