Monday, April 30, 2012 - 09:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Leah Tyrrell wants to make something clear: She does not wear ladybug sweatshirts. She does not carry her belongings in ladybug bags, shelter from the rain beneath a ladybug-shaped umbrella, or take notes with pens decorated with little ladybugs.
- Ladybugs taken hostage by waspsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 12:38:52 EST
- UGA studies explain spread of invasive ladybugsFri, 1 Apr 2011, 11:08:57 EDT
- Apathetic aphids with attitude become easier prey for ladybugsFri, 6 Aug 2010, 10:36:42 EDT
- Increasing predator-friendly land can help farmers reduce costsFri, 11 May 2012, 19:52:07 EDT
- Of microorganisms and manWed, 12 May 2010, 14:02:26 EDT