Monday, April 30, 2012 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
Scientists of KIT and the University of Birmingham have identified relevant new functions of a gene that plays a crucial role in Fanconi anemia, a life-threatening disease.
- FANCM plays key role in inheritanceMon, 30 Apr 2012, 15:35:38 EDT
- Newly identified proteins critical to FA pathway DNA repair functionThu, 25 Mar 2010, 13:34:20 EDT
- Replication at DNA damage sites highlights Fanconi anemia and breast cancer proteinsThu, 10 Sep 2009, 13:19:38 EDT
- Genetically corrected blood cells obtained from skin cells from Fanconi anemia patientsWed, 3 Jun 2009, 16:00:49 EDT
- Molecular anchor links the 2 inheritable diseases Fanconi anemia and Bloom's syndromeThu, 24 Dec 2009, 12:51:23 EST