Development of new therapies for a range of medical conditionsfrom common sports injuries to heart attackswill be supported by a new production-scale microthread extruder designed and built by a team of graduate students and biomedical engineering faculty at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI).
- WPI team scales-up production of biopolymer microthreadsMon, 30 Apr 2012, 21:31:35 EDT
- A 'stitch in time' could help damaged heartsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:38:37 EST
- Hold the phone for vital signsThu, 6 Oct 2011, 17:39:29 EDT
- SU research team uses nanobiotechnology-manipulated light particles to accelerate algae growthTue, 24 Aug 2010, 16:58:54 EDT
- Virginia Tech engineers identify conditions that initiate erosionFri, 31 Oct 2008, 19:30:08 EDT