Monday, April 30, 2012 - 03:31 in Biology & Nature
(Phys.org) -- There's no reprieve in sight for Australian letterboxes bombarded with junk mail, with new University of Sydney research showing that junk mail is enormously effective in boosting in-store sales.
- Saved by junk DNAThu, 28 May 2009, 17:24:06 EDT
- Carnivorous plant throws out 'junk' DNASun, 12 May 2013, 14:31:02 EDT
- New research finds workers more prone to lie in E-mailThu, 25 Sep 2008, 13:22:26 EDT
- Rational or random? Professor models how people send e-mailsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 13:37:53 EST
- Study finds value in 'junk' DNAThu, 16 Oct 2008, 20:28:50 EDT