There is more going on in DPR Korea than rocket science: local people in collaboration with natural resources scientists are taking control of their food supply through agroforestry. This is according to a report published in Agroforestry Systems journal.
- North Korea opens its doors to agroforestryFri, 27 Aug 2010, 10:16:27 EDT
- Assessing agroforestry's advantages Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 17:03:11 EDT
- Suggestions for a middle ground between unlogged forest and intensively managed landsTue, 19 Mar 2013, 0:04:20 EDT
- Policy reform to stop discrimination against farm trees could help poor farmers out of povertyFri, 27 Aug 2010, 10:37:12 EDT
- Putting trees on farms fundamental to future agricultural developmentWed, 9 Feb 2011, 18:03:49 EST