By employing powerful X-rays that can see down to the molecular level of organic materials used in printable electronics, researchers are now able to determine why some materials perform better than others. Their findings, published in the journal Nature Materials, could lead to cheaper, more efficient printable electronic devices.
- X-rays reveal molecular arrangements for better printable electronics Thu, 26 Apr 2012, 1:36:22 EDT
- Bottoms up: Better organic semiconductors for printable electronicsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 11:56:40 EDT
- Stable electrodes for improving printed electronicsThu, 19 Apr 2012, 15:33:30 EDT
- New spintronics material could help usher in next generation of microelectronicsTue, 23 Mar 2010, 15:18:01 EDT
- Organic electronics a two-way street, thanks to new plastic semiconductorMon, 17 Aug 2009, 14:23:41 EDT