Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
Using nature's beauty as a tourist draw can boost conservation in China's valued panda preserves, but it isn't an automatic ticket out of poverty for the human habitants, a unique long-term study shows.
- Researchers give long look at who benefits from nature tourismThu, 26 Apr 2012, 22:32:00 EDT
- Human eye gives researchers visionary design for new, more natural lens technologyWed, 14 Nov 2012, 0:01:26 EST
- Most panda habitat is outside nature reserves according to joint MSU-Chinese researchWed, 28 Jul 2010, 10:29:33 EDT
- Ecologists report quantifiable measures of nature's services to humansMon, 2 Feb 2009, 10:22:12 EST
- Old-growth forests are what giant pandas needTue, 11 Jan 2011, 13:32:17 EST