Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Harvard Library says it can no longer afford the vast cost of academic journal subscriptions, and has advised staff at the university to support open access publishing instead.
- Open for business: Open access journals reaching the same scientific impact as subscription journalsTue, 17 Jul 2012, 10:05:22 EDT
- Toothpaste too pricey for the poorThu, 12 Jun 2008, 21:21:49 EDT
- Do pressures to publish increase scientists' bias?Wed, 21 Apr 2010, 17:35:28 EDT
- Research supports correlation between finger lengths and stress hormonesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 6:14:30 EDT
- Researchers demonstrate highly directional terahertz laser raysSun, 8 Aug 2010, 13:29:07 EDT