Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 06:50 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Examining Thai villages as smaller versions of a national economy provides a new understanding of the dynamics of economic growth and yields fresh insights to the financial lives of villages and households.
- Spatial and temporal clustering of dengue virus transmission in Thai villagesMon, 3 Nov 2008, 20:28:31 EST
- Climate-related disasters may provide opportunities for some rural poor, study suggestsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 15:34:56 EDT
- African village dogs are genetically much more diverse than modern breedsTue, 4 Aug 2009, 15:43:05 EDT
- Boys with urogenital birth defects are 33 percent more common in villages sprayed with DDTFri, 23 Oct 2009, 9:45:50 EDT
- Soybean genetic treasure trove found in Swedish villageSat, 30 Jul 2011, 9:31:51 EDT