Monday, April 23, 2012 - 11:33 in Mathematics & Economics
With the emergence of social media, more companies are replacing blogs with nimbler tools requiring less time and resources, such as Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.
- First-of-its-kind research: Facebook fan pages are effective marketing toolThu, 18 Feb 2010, 11:39:53 EST
- Social media poised to drive disaster preparedness and responseWed, 27 Jul 2011, 22:33:54 EDT
- BIDMC researchers recommend 'dual citizenship' on social mediaMon, 18 Apr 2011, 18:01:51 EDT
- More Facebook friends means more stress, says reportMon, 26 Nov 2012, 20:33:33 EST
- Facebook 'Likes' a good indicator of quality hospital careFri, 1 Mar 2013, 13:05:46 EST