Monday, April 23, 2012 - 03:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Renowned Mexican artist Frida Kahlo's artwork is explored from a medical humanities perspective in a workshop entitled "Frida Kahlo The Forgotten Medical Student."
- A new diagnosis for Frida Kahlo's infertilityMon, 23 Apr 2012, 12:40:53 EDT
- Less than half of medical students understand health care systemWed, 30 Sep 2009, 11:19:38 EDT
- The culture of medicineWed, 31 Dec 2008, 19:07:27 EST
- Workshop examines successful integration of imaging biomarkers into clinical trialsTue, 2 Feb 2010, 10:23:05 EST
- Moral issues raised by synthetic biology subject of Hastings Center workshopThu, 20 May 2010, 19:09:39 EDT